Welcome to Landmark Inn – Fort Irwin
The only hotel located on the Fort Irwin National Training Center. Nestled deep in the remote Mojave Desert, Fort Irwin’s Landmark Inn is your lodging stop, 180 rooms for clean, comfortable accommodations. Located in the heart of Fort Irwin, within walking distance of most shopping and entertainment venues.
Fort Irwin Hotel Accommodations
Modern style and comfort with traditional décor distinguishes the newly renovated accommodations at Landmark Inn. Each of our 180 guest rooms has spacious floor plan, and modern amenities including WiFi and premium television channels.
Keep in touch while you’re here:
Two Computers and a Printer will be available for guest use. Internet access also available.
- 18 standard rooms with one queen sized bed
- 126 expanded rooms with two queen sized beds
- 9 handicap access rooms with one queen sized bed
- 27 suites with kitchen area, living room with fold out sofa and connecting bedroom with one queen sized bed
- ALL rooms include microwave ovens, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hair dryer,
- Upgraded satellite tv package with three Showtime and four ESPN channels, and wireless and DSL internet connectivity
- On site guest laundry
- Newly renovated courtyard with BBQ area, sound system and play area for children.
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee and tea
Landmark Inn offers great value rates starting at
$93.00 plus 7% tax.
Special discounts apply for active military families PCSing into Fort Irwin and for TDY soldiers. A copy of official orders must be presented at check-in to qualify.
(All rates at or below local government per diem)
Phone: (760) 386-4040
Fax: (760) 386-4041
PO Box 11097, 39 Inner Loop Rd
Fort Irwin, CA 92310